Boards - Craig Jimenez
Current Boards and Committees
- Advanced Ionics,
Designated Board Observer (2020 - Present)
Advanced Ionics is developing cost-effective medium-temperature electrolyzers for industrial users of hydrogen.
- Air Tractor, Independent Director (2019 - Present)
Air Tractor is the leading manufacturer of single-engine agricultural, firefighting, and utility aircraft. It is employee owned (100% ESOP) and exports more than 60% of its products to LatAm, Australia, Canada, and EMEA. The board is majority independent; I serve on the nom/gov/comp and audit committees. The board also oversees investment in mid-market companies through our OT1 subsidiary. OT1's porfolio includes shipping, aviation, and waste.
Previous Boards and Committees
- NACD North Texas Chapter, Statutory Board Member (2016 - 2022)
The National Association of Corporate Directors provides ongoing education and development for members of corporate boards.
- PRMIA - Professional Risk Managers' International Assn (2012 - 2020)
Designated subject matter expert in
Risk Appetite and Executive Compensation.
- EcoCentri LLC (2014-2018)
Inside Director of private company providing emissions and CO2-capture technology for power plants.
- PRMIA - Professional Risk Managers' International Assn (2012-2014)
Nominating Committee Member. Develop talent pipeline, conduct search, nominate slate for board of directors elections, and nominate directors for officer positions
- Oklahoma School of Science & Mathematics Foundation (2006-2015)
Independent Director, former Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair & Executive Committee member for an advanced math, science, language, and liberal-arts public high school.
- Angel Flight, Inc. (2009-2014)
Independent Director, Secretary & Safety Committee Chair of nonprofit group that provides free transportation to passengers undergoing cancer, burn, and other treatments.
- PWA Inc. (2011-2013)
Independent Director and Treasurer of a limited-membership C-corp providing aviation fuel & hangar services.
- National Energy Services Association (NESA) (2008-2012)
Independent Director of industry association promoting energy expertise through conferences, courses, and seminars.
- Enogex (now Enable Midstream, NYSE ENBL) (2008-2012)
Chair, Commodity Guidance Committee.
- OGE Energy Corp (NYSE OGE) (2005-2012)
Member, Corporate Risk Oversight Committee.
- OGE Energy Resources, Inc. (2009-2010)
Inside Director & President.