Boards - Craig Jimenez
Current Boards and Committees
- Air Tractor (2019 - Present)
Independent Director. Air Tractor is the leading manufacturer of single-engine agriculture, firefighting, and utility aircraft. It is employee owned (100% ESOP) and exports more than 50% of its products. The board is majority independent; I serve on the nom/gov/comp and audit committees
- NACD North Texas Chapter (2016 - Present)
Statutory Board Member. The National Association of Corporate Directors provides ongoing education and development for members of company and non-profit boards.
- PRMIA - Professional Risk Managers' International Assn (2012 - Present)
Designated subject matter expert in
Risk Appetite and Executive Compensation.
Previous Boards and Committees
- EcoCentri LLC (2014-2018)
Inside Director of private company providing emissions and CO2-capture technology for power plants.
- PRMIA - Professional Risk Managers' International Assn (2012-2014)
Nominating Committee Member. Develop talent pipeline, conduct search, nominate slate for board of directors elections, and nominate directors for officer positions
- Oklahoma School of Science & Mathematics Foundation (2006-2015)
Independent Director, former Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair & Executive Committee member for an advanced math, science, language, and liberal-arts public high school.
- Angel Flight of Oklahoma (2009-2014)
Independent Director, Secretary & Safety Committee Chair of nonprofit group that provides free transportation to passengers undergoing cancer, burn, and other treatments.
- PWA Inc. (2011-2013)
Independent Director and Treasurer of a limited-membership C-corp providing aviation fuel & hangar services.
- National Energy Services Association (NESA) (2008-2012)
Independent Director of industry association promoting energy expertise through conferences, courses, and seminars.
- Enogex (now Enable Midstream, NYSE ENBL) (2008-2012)
Chair, Commodity Guidance Committee.
- OGE Energy Corp (NYSE OGE) (2005-2012)
Member, Corporate Risk Oversight Committee.
- OGE Energy Resources, Inc. (2009-2010)
Inside Director & President.