Recent Coursework for Craig Jimenez
- Advanced Professional Director Certification, American College of Corporate Directors (ACCD)
- Board Leadership Fellow Certification, National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
Finance, Payments, and Settlements (university courses via Coursera and EdX)
- Economics of Money and Banking, Part One &
Part Two, Columbia(Dec-2013),
Perry G. Mehrling.
- An Introduction to Financial Accounting, Wharton (Dec-2013),
Brian J. Bushee.
- Financial Markets, Yale (Apr-2014), Bob Shiller.
- New Venture Finance: Startup Funding for Entrepreneurs, U of Maryland, College Park (Feb-2015), Michael Pratt.
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Princeton U (Oct-2015), Narayanan, Bonneau, Felten & Miller.
- Essentials of Corporate Financial Analysis & Decision-Making (5-course specialization), U of Melbourne (Nov-2015), Sean Pinder & Paul Kofman
Finc Analysis, Global Capital Markets, Value Creation, Alt Approaches, Capstone
- The Global Financial Crisis, Yale (Jan-2016), Andrew Metrick & Timothy Geithner
Make Smart Investment Decisions in a Global World (5 course specialization in investment management),
U of Geneva (Oct-2016), Team-taught with buy-side perspective
Finc Markets, Investor Goals, Portfolio & Risk Management, Long-run Returns, Capstone
Digital, Quantitative, and Cybersecurity (university courses via
Coursera and EdX)
- Cryptography I, Stanford (Mar-2015), Dan Boneh.
- Usable Security (Cybersecurity Specialization), U of Maryland, College Park (Mar-2015), Jennifer Golbeck.
- Cybersecurity and Its Ten Domains, U of Georgia (Jun-2015), Zafar & Green.
- Cryptography (Cybersecurity Specialization), U of Maryland (July-2015), Jonathan Katz.
- Internet History, Technology, and Security, U of Michigan (Aug-2015), Charles Severance.
- Getting Started with Python,
U of Michigan (Nov-2015), Charles Severance.
- Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies, Duke (Nov-2015),
- International Cyber Conflicts, The State U of New York (June-2016), Goel & Williams
- Securing Digital Democracy (voting security), U of Michigan (July-2016), JA Halderman
- Smart Grids: Electricity for the Future, EdX/IEEE (Aug-2016), Vadari & Balasubramanyan
- Energy Within Environmental Constraints, EdX/Harvard (Aug-2016), David Keith
- Global Warming I: The Science & Modeling of Climate Change, U of Chicago (Nov-2016), David Archer
- Global Warming II: Create Your Own Models in Python, U of Chicago (Nov-2016), David Archer
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Modeling, Wharton (Aug-2017),