Flight Instruction & Pilot Services
I'm available for flight instruction and pilot services out of Wiley Post (PWA), Sundance (HSD), Guthrie (GOK), and Will Rogers (OKC) in Oklahoma City. My instructional focus is recurrent training and upgrades for current private, commercial and Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) pilots who use their aircraft for transportation. My day job is ERJ-175 pilot for a large, reliable regional airline based at DFW.
I hold an Airline Transport Pilot certificate with multi-engine privileges and a commercial certificate with single engine privileges. I maintain proficiency through personal and Angel flights in our Mooney M20J. My flight instructor certificate includes the following ratings:
- CFI - Flight instructor, single-engine.
- MEI - Flight instructor, multi-engine.
- CFII - Flight instructor, instrument airplane.
New clients are encouraged to fill out the profile form prior to requesting an appointment.
- Flight review (biannual) or general proficiency.
- Instrument training (demo, evaluation, rating, proficiency, IPC).
- TAA and conventional avionics
- TAA with G1000 and AFCS.
- Complex or high-performance endorsements.
- Aircraft transition training (Grumman, Mooney, Baron).
- Stage checks.
- Charter and other on-demand flying (subject to standardization, indoc, and currency).
- Free support to Angel Flight and
Veterans Airlift Command as instructor, second pilot, backup pilot, or logistics grunt.
Craig Jimenez CFI, CFII, MEI. (craig at AWLBIZ dot com; include "flying" in the title so I can separate your message from spam)
405-535-5083, Edmond OK 73034