Aviation Board Service and Front-Line Airline Experience
- Independent Director, Air Tractor, a leading builder of ag, fire-fighting, and ISR aircraft.
- E75 Pilot, Envoy Air, a regional airline wholly owned by American Airlines Group.
- Former Independent Director and Risk Committee Chair, Angel Flight, a 501c3 for passengers traveling to medical appointments.
- Former Independent Director and Treasurer, PWA, Inc., a provider of aviation fuel, hangar, and line services.
- Flight review (biannual) or general proficiency.
- Instrument training (demo, evaluation, proficiency, IPC).
- Practical use of FMS and AFCS to reduce distraction.
- Aircraft transition training and stage checks.
- For certificated and current pilots improving their weather, instrument, systems, and airspace skills.
- Contract Pilot (subject to mutually acceptable training and indoc as well as Envoy approval).
- Free support to Angel Flight and
Veterans Airlift Command as instructor, second pilot, backup pilot, or logistics grunt.
Craig Jimenez CFI, CFII, MEI. (craig at AWLBIZ dot com; include "flying" in the title so I can separate your message from spam)