Flight Instruction & Contract Pilot Services
I fly the ERJ-175 full time for a DFW-based regional airline, share a Mooney at PWA, and maintain an active flight instructor certificate with instrument and multi-engine ratings. Time permitting, I offer flight instruction to certificated pilots who are legally current and want to improve their weather, instrument, systems, and airspace skills.
- Flight review (biannual) or general proficiency.
- Instrument training (demo, evaluation, rating, proficiency, IPC).
- Conventional or electronic flight displays.
- Practical use of FMS and AFCS to reduce distraction.
- Complex or high-performance endorsements.
- Aircraft transition training (Grumman, Mooney, Baron).
- Stage checks.
(All services are subject to availability, currency, and mutually acceptable indoc/standardization)
New flight instruction clients are encouraged to fill out the profile form prior to requesting an appointment.
Craig Jimenez CFI, CFII, MEI. (craig at AWLBIZ dot com; include "flying" in the title so I can separate your message from spam)
405-535-5083, Edmond OK 73034