Craig R. Jimenez
Publications and Presentations
- GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR BOARD RISK COMMITTEES.
As member of The Directors and Chief Risk Officers Group (DCRO) Risk Committee Council, November 2018
- GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR COMPENSATION COMMITTEES: Governing the Link Between Pay, Performance, and Risk.
As member of The Directors and Chief Risk Officers Group (DCRO) Compensation Committee Council, January 2018
- Trends in Energy Marketing & Risk Management
OSU Quantitative Financial Economics
Retreat, February 3, 2010
- Panel - Demand Side Issues Facing Gas Purchasers
GasMart, May 21, 2008
Storage Models: Adjunct or Alternative to Daily Reporting?,
Gas Storage Outlook, Houston, March 22, 2005)
Panel discussion: Not Enough Storage, Not Enough Commitment?,
(LDC Forum, Atlanta, June 7, 2004).
Regulated Entities: Defensible Gas Storage Management Practices,
(Financial Engineering Associates, February 2004).
- Commodity Storage Models,
(The Risk Desk, End of Year Issue, December-2003).
Valuing Generation Assets and Tolling Agreements using the Power Sector Model,
(The Risk Desk, Vol. III, No. 7, 2003).
Full Requirements Contract Valuation using Hybrid Models,
(The Risk Desk, Vol. III, No. 6, 2003).
- Trading Natural Gas Futures with Weather Futures at the CME,
(Energy Power Risk Management New Frontiers, December-2002).
- POWERS, the Parallel Oil-Water-Gas Reservoir Simulator,
- POWERS Results, SPE Technical Symposium, June-1996
- POWERS Release, June-1996
- Master's Thesis, On the Hydrodynamic Performance of Sailboards, 1987