Aviation Board Service and Front-Line Airline Experience
- Independent Director, Air Tractor, a leading builder of ag, fire-fighting, and ISR aircraft.
- E75 Pilot Envoy Air (wholly owned by American Airlines Group), Accident Investigator & member ALPA Aircraft Design & Operations group.
- Former Independent Director and Risk Committee Chair, Angel Flight, a 501c3 for passengers traveling to medical appointments.
- Former Independent Director and Treasurer, PWA, Inc., a provider of aviation fuel, hangar, and line services.
- Flight review (biannual) or general proficiency.
- Instrument training (demo, evaluation, proficiency, IPC).
- Practical use of FMS and AFCS to reduce distraction.
- Powerplant and Systems Management (turbo, LOP, pressurization)
- Instruction is limited to certificated and current pilots.
Craig Jimenez CFI, CFII, MEI. (craig at AWLBIZ dot com; include "flying" in the title so I can separate your message from spam)